World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,first i want to say great job!I really like that project,thats currently the best version of the world of warcraft armories yet (except for blizzard).

I have the following error when i try to search for characters in the armory

No Search Results

Your search did not produce any results. To ensure that you're searching by parameters allowed by the Armory, make sure to:
Only search for the categories currently in the Armory: items, characters, arena teams, guilds, and factions.
Search by name only.

I cant get results even for items...Like there is no items items in the database and no characters as well...

Please help me!

P.S A lot of SQL files cant apply....an error pop up while they execute...

P.S A lot of SQL files cant apply....an error pop up while they execute...

Some DBMS require to select a default scheme (such as: realmd, characters, ecc...)

Try to add at start of file:

[b]USE[i] database_name[/i];[/b] (such as: USE characters;)

INSERT INTO.....
INSERT INTO.....
INSERT INTO.....
INSERT INTO.....

Log if I search "Wool Cloth" in database:

DEBUG [08-09-2010 22:14:27]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT `guid`, `level`, `account` FROM `characters` WHERE `name`='Wool cloth' AND `level` >= 10 LIMIT 200). MySQL error: none

DEBUG [08-09-2010 22:14:27]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT COUNT(`guildid`) FROM `guild` WHERE `name` LIKE '%Wool cloth%' LIMIT 200). MySQL error: none

DEBUG [08-09-2010 22:14:27]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT COUNT(`arenateamid`) FROM `arena_team` WHERE `name` LIKE '%Wool cloth%' LIMIT 200). MySQL error: none

DEBUG [08-09-2010 22:14:27]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT COUNT(`entry`) FROM `item_template` WHERE `name` LIKE '%Wool cloth%'). MySQL error: none

Log if I search a character:

ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT `guid`, `level`, `account` FROM `characters` WHERE `name`='Tendonsie' AND `level` >= 10 LIMIT 200). MySQL error: none

DEBUG [08-09-2010 22:15:52]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT COUNT(`guildid`) FROM `guild` WHERE `name` LIKE '%Tendonsie%' LIMIT 200). MySQL error: none

DEBUG [08-09-2010 22:15:52]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT COUNT(`arenateamid`) FROM `arena_team` WHERE `name` LIKE '%Tendonsie%' LIMIT 200). MySQL error: none

DEBUG [08-09-2010 22:15:52]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT COUNT(`entry`) FROM `item_template` WHERE `name` LIKE '%Tendonsie%'). MySQL error: none

What works:

Login to armory

See your characters in armory list. But! Not to see the details.

Can't search anything ??? <--

Arena teams works. <-

I have redone the armory db again and again all SQL and same problem.

I have the req for armory and .htaccess I have done.

Any idea what the problem is ?

Done this again today with mangos of today and armory git of today and applied the patch of armory in mangos core.

Nope, can't be the problem.

User have all right thats are possible.

I can log in to armory and see the name list of chars, but can"t look at a specific char.

Search don't work: items, characters...

Arena teams: works.

Achievement Firsts: works!

Mysql user have all right, checked config all name of databases are correct and mysql user have all right of every database that is needed.

ERROR [09-09-2010 18:58:28]: Characters::BuildCharacter : unable to connect to MySQL server (error: none; realmId: 1). Check your configs.

DEBUG [09-09-2010 18:58:28]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT `id`, `version` FROM `armory_realm_data` WHERE `name`='loginpanel'). MySQL error: none

DEBUG [09-09-2010 18:58:28]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT 1 FROM `characters` WHERE `guid`=0 LIMIT 1). MySQL error: none

ERROR [09-09-2010 18:58:28]: Achievements::InitAchievements : player with guid 0 was not found in `characters` table!

DEBUG [09-09-2010 18:58:28]: Utils::GetBookmarks : bookmarks for account 32 not found

Possible fix for those who have troubles with browsing items, characters, etc. and have SQL-related errors in debug log (unable to connect or unable to select data from original MaNGOS/TrinityCore tables such as `item_template` or `characters` (and table structure in query is fine)) - change max_connections variable in MySQL config to more higher than current (default - 100).

Why you need this? I'll explain: currently, each class is inheriting from the "Armory" class (class.armory.php) and with new instance of any class script reconnects to the database which leads to these errors when the maximum allowable number of connections reaches the maximum. This is temporary hack. Until I fix this (only on next weekends or when I'll have free time (maybe earlier, maybe later)) you need to reconfigure your MySQL server.

My apologize for the inconvenience.

First: thanks and keep up the good work!

Second: about the tooltip error and of course the not working talent calculator in firefox - whats about the xml armory guy on http://code.google.com/p/xmlarsenal/ ? in many many cases the code of this armory looks identical and on their server page the talent calculators works fine even in firefox. Maybe you can have a look on the way he solved the problem to get it work. Or, if you can tell in which file the javascript is included, i will have a look :-)

Possible fix for those who have troubles with browsing items, characters, etc. and have SQL-related errors in debug log (unable to connect or unable to select data from original MaNGOS/TrinityCore tables such as `item_template` or `characters` (and table structure in query is fine)) - change max_connections variable in MySQL config to more higher than current (default - 100).

Why you need this? I'll explain: currently, each class is inheriting from the "Armory" class (class.armory.php) and with new instance of any class script reconnects to the database which leads to these errors when the maximum allowable number of connections reaches the maximum. This is temporary hack. Until I fix this (only on next weekends or when I'll have free time (maybe earlier, maybe later)) you need to reconfigure your MySQL server.

My apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks! Increasing mysql connections works!

For trinity core patch ( wowarmory_arena_chart.patch ) after changeset 9871:

/** World of Warcraft Armory **/
           uint32 maxChartID;
[color=red]-           QueryResult_AutoPtr result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT MAX(gameid) FROM armory_game_chart");[/color]
[color=seagreen]+           QueryResult result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT MAX(gameid) FROM armory_game_chart");[/color]
           if(!result)
               maxChartID = 0;

For wowarmory_patch.patch :

if (type == 3)    // Do not write same bosses many times - just update counter.
   {
       uint8 Difficulty = GetMap()->GetDifficulty();
[color="red"]-        QueryResult_AutoPtr result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT counter FROM character_feed_log WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' AND difficulty='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data, Difficulty);[/color]
[color="seagreen"]+        QueryResult result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT counter FROM character_feed_log WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' AND difficulty='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data, Difficulty);[/color]
       if (result)
       {
           CharacterDatabase.PExecute("UPDATE character_feed_log SET counter=counter+1, date=UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()) WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' AND difficulty='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data, Difficulty);
       }
       else
       {
           CharacterDatabase.PExecute("INSERT INTO character_feed_log (guid, type, data, date, counter, difficulty) VALUES('%u', '%d', '%u', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 1, '%u')", pGuid, type, data, Difficulty);
       }
   }

For trinity core patch ( wowarmory_arena_chart.patch ) after changeset 9871:

/** World of Warcraft Armory **/
           uint32 maxChartID;
[color=red]-           QueryResult_AutoPtr result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT MAX(gameid) FROM armory_game_chart");[/color]
[color=seagreen]+           QueryResult result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT MAX(gameid) FROM armory_game_chart");[/color]
           if(!result)
               maxChartID = 0;

For wowarmory_patch.patch :

if (type == 3)    // Do not write same bosses many times - just update counter.
   {
       uint8 Difficulty = GetMap()->GetDifficulty();
[color="red"]-        QueryResult_AutoPtr result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT counter FROM character_feed_log WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' AND difficulty='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data, Difficulty);[/color]
[color="seagreen"]+        QueryResult result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT counter FROM character_feed_log WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' AND difficulty='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data, Difficulty);[/color]
       if (result)
       {
           CharacterDatabase.PExecute("UPDATE character_feed_log SET counter=counter+1, date=UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()) WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' AND difficulty='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data, Difficulty);
       }
       else
       {
           CharacterDatabase.PExecute("INSERT INTO character_feed_log (guid, type, data, date, counter, difficulty) VALUES('%u', '%d', '%u', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 1, '%u')", pGuid, type, data, Difficulty);
       }
   }

Thanks, it worked

it won't compile without this change

Second: about the tooltip error and of course the not working talent calculator in firefox - whats about the xml armory guy on http://code.google.com/p/xmlarsenal/ ? in many many cases the code of this armory looks identical and on their server page the talent calculators works fine even in firefox. Maybe you can have a look on the way he solved the problem to get it work. Or, if you can tell in which file the javascript is included, i will have a look :-)

I think I screwed up with XML locales (talent-tree-*-*-*.xml files in _data or data directory, can't check right now), I'll try to fix this on next weekends.

I have a small question. Does the calendar feature work? I seem to have everything else working but the calendar. Did I miss something?

Calendar feature needs core support.

Those who enabled this hack can remove it and try to launch armory after [392] revision. I've changed some code and it's really decrease connections number. But I'm still doubt about the way I've changed it. If somebody have any tips about improvements, please post it here.

Shadez, your armory great, thanks.

But have one problem, when selecting character:

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element

Location: http://wowarmory.local:8080/character-sheet.xml?r=MaNGOS&cn=War

Line Number 1, Column 21:Fatal Error: armory must be instance of Armory class!

I've tried to increase max_connections, checkout repo one more times, update mysql, apply mangos patches, but haven't results (use rev 393).

How can I resolve this issue?