Installation of Mangos in to the hosted VPS

• 40 years later...

Hello , I trying to locate any guide that will show how to install in to the Hosted Virtual Private Server. And after google'ing it for 4 hours+ I still don't find any information about how to perform installation.

Can some one please be so kind and make quick installation guide for this ?

Hmmm , ok Now im confused at all :S but will try to do that.Though i have no clue how - becouse I cant run .exe files in server so not sure that i can use typical windows or linux installation guide,there is files with .exe and i will not be able to start them in server :S

P.S. How to find out what OS server provider uses (apart email him with that question).I can see this info in phpMyAdmin :

MySQL

* Server: Localhost via UNIX socket

* Server version: 5.0.67-community-log

* Protocol version: 10

* User: w.......................

* MySQL charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Web server

* Apache/2

* MySQL client version: 5.0.67

* PHP extension: mysqli

phpMyAdmin

* Version information: 3.3.2

if you have ssh access the ability to access your files from a command style window ( putty is good to use, or bitvise tunneler ) then yes you will, if you dont have this access then no you will not be able to compile or run mangos from your account. most hosting providers for websites dont offer this type of service.

if your looking for a vps which you can host a website and mangos on i would personally recomend https://www.zazeen.com/OnlinePC.html their basic package is a good starter package and as things grow you can move into larger packages or migrate to a full dedicated server